Gear up and be seen with the compact and highly visible Serfas Phoenix integrated USB rechargeable Helmet Tail Light. It's simple to install and remove with the helmet mount system and features a magnetic retention system that safely breaks away during a crash. Motorists will appreciate your improved visibility and your mother will thank you for playing it safe. - Ultra Bright Red LED (15 Lumens Max. Output) - Integrated USB Rechargeable Charge Port w/ Charge Indicator Light - Last Mode Memory (Light Remains In Last Mode Used At Power On) - Weight: 17g w/ Bracket - Battery: 250mAh Lithium Polymer - Light Body Dimensions: 32 x 55 x 18mm Modes: - Solid: High – 4 Hours (6 Lumens) / Low – 8 Hours (3 Lumens) - Flash: Daytime High Flash – 30 Hours (15 Lumens) / High Flash – 40 Hours (8 Lumens) / Low Flash – 70 Hours (3 Lumens)
Awesome light. Awesome price. Not too long ago a 550-lumen headlight for this price would have been a pipe dream, but now the Dayblazer 550 is a dream come true! Featuring eye-popping BLITZ Daytime Running Mode to grab the attention of cars, IP-67 submersibility and ample side visibility, the Dayblazer 550 puts light where riders need it most. - BLITZ MODE - Whether you are in the darkest alley or on the brightest street, Blitz Daytime Running Mode was designed to help you be seen on your bike and keep you safe, day or night. - LED FUEL GAUGE/CHARGE INDICATOR - A small, built-in LED light indicates the battery level. Green = >75%, orange = 75-25%, red = <25% - IP-67 SUBMERSIBLE - Ingress protection rating or 'IP rating', is a techy way to describe the level of water and dust proofness a product has. This light meets the IP-67 standard, which means is totally protected against dust/grit and is fully protected against the effects of immersion between 15cm and 1 meter for 30 minutes. - LIMITED LIFETIME WARRANTY
Topeak's HeadLux helmet light is the Siamese twin of bike lights. This one light does double duty with two super-bright LEDs facing forward and two red LEDs facing the rear. Its 3 modes and wrap around lenses ensure you'll be seen. A nice supplement to your regular light set, the HeadLux is a convenient way to add extra safety to your commute. Plus, batteries are included.
Topeak's Tail Lux helmet light mounts to any helmet or Topeak bag or rack with ease. Its constant and blinking modes ensure you'll be seen. A nice supplement to your regular light set, the Tail Lux is a convenient way to add extra safety to your commute. Plus, the coin battery is included.
Topeak WhiteLite 800 BT is a high-powered 800-lumen front light with four brightness levels. USB rechargeable with Bluetooth 5.0 enabled wireless control and features a built-in remote control button for compatible rear light and can also be wirelessly controlled by TetraBand BT. The Dual Zone refractor lens allows clear near and far visibility by focusing the main beam downward to prevent blinding pedestrians or oncoming traffic. Optical enhancements increase side visibility for safety on your night rides. Included handlebar mount and adapters provide mounting flexibility. - 5 modes (High 80 lm - 2.5hrs / Middle 40 lm - 5 hr / Low 20 lm - 6 hr / Blink 30 lm - 20 hr / Pulse 50 lm - 40 hr) - Cree XP-L2 LED provides up to 800 lumens - Dual zone refractor lens, low battery indicator
- High power 100 lux LED light, more than 50,000 hours life span - Compatible with 6-12V E-bike battery - High-quality metal housing - Double-Lens-Tech for perfect light distribution and high efficiancy - Visible from the side - Retro reflector can be mounted optionally - 105g
- High power 100 lux LED light, more than 50,000 hours life span - Dynamo operated - Double-Lens-Tech for perfect light distribution and high efficiancy - Visible from the side - Retro reflector can be mounted optionally - 70g
- High power 50 lux LED light, more than 50,000 hours life span - Compatible with 6-12V E-bike battery - Visible from the side - Double-Lens-Tech for perfect light distribution and high efficiancy - Retro reflector can be mounted optionally - 70g
Others out on the roads and paths will see you when Sunlite's HL-L380 Headlight is on your bike. It sports 3 bright Nichia LEDs, steady and flashing modes, and 200 hours of run time! A quick-release handlebar mount is included, too.
Put it on your handlebars, put it on your fork leg, put it anywhere, Sunlite's Griplite goes everywhere. This powerful little light has 4 LEDs and runs for 60 hours! It has steady and flashing modes and is housed in a water-resistant body.
- Single LED 115 lumen light - Water resistant aluminum casing - Multi-fit QR mounting bracket - 3 AAA batteries provide power for up to 18 hours - 3 modes including 2 solid, and one flashing setting
- 350 lumen XM-L LED - Built-in Li-Ion USB rechargeable battery - Low battery, charging, and fully charged indicator - Includes USB charging cable - 3 modes (2 Steady and 1 Flashing) - Multi-fit QR handlebar bracket - 2.2 ~ 6 hour run time per charge
- Single super bright LED safety light - USB rechargeable - cable included - Low battery indicator - Short 2.5-3 hour charge time with indicator light - Quick and easy to use silicone band attachment - 2 modes - Steady and flash - Lumens: 35
• 3 watt LED light • 2 modes (1 steady 1 flashing) • Aluminum casing • Uses 4xAAA batteries (included)
Headlight • 3 watt LED headlight • 2 modes (1 steady; 1 flashing) • Aluminum casing • Uses 4 AAA batteries (included) Taillight • 2 x 0.5 watt super bright LEDs • 3 modes (1 steady; 2 flashing) • Multi-fit QR seat post mount • Uses 2 AAA batteries (included) • Water resistant
• Super bright LED • Attaches to most handlebars with included silicone strap
Put it on your handlebars, put it on your fork leg, put it anywhere—Sunlite's Griplite goes everywhere! This powerful little light has 2 LEDs and runs for a whopping 100 hours! It has steady and flashing modes and is housed in a water-resistant body.
• 2 bright Nichia LEDs • Uses 2 CR 2032 lithium batteries (included) • 100 hour run time • 3 modes: 2 flashing and 1 steady • Water-resistant silicone body
Light your path and be seen with Sunlite's HL-L535 Headlight. Three AAA batteries power five Cree LEDs for up to 70 hours. It's housed in a tough, water-resistant body, has a quick-release bracket that fits a wide range of handlebars, and boasts steady and flashing modes. It's perfect for commuting year-round.
- 32 lumen single LED safety light - 2 modes - steady and flashing - 2 CR2032 batteries included - Water resistant design
- 20 lumen safety head light - Built in Li-Ion USB rechargable battery - 3 modes - 2 steady and 1 flashing setting - Multi fit rubber strap attachment - Low battery indicator
Sunlite's HL-K100 Headlight is a great light at a great price. It sports a super-bright Krypton bulb housed in a tough, water-resistant body so it's perfect for commuting year round. A no-tools-required quick-release handlebar mount is included, too.
- High brightness 16 chip COB style LED combo set - Perfect for increasing safety on commutes and neighborhood rides - 4 modes including 2 solid setting and 2 flash modes - USB rechargeable - cable included - Lumens: 60
- USB rechargeable super bright COB style LED light - 8 modes - 4 brightness levels each of both steady and flash - Charging and low battery indicator - Single button interface - quick press to change mode, long press to turn off and double tap to change mode, long press to turn off and double tap to change from steady to flashing - 3 hour charge time - Lumens: 240 - Mount: Rubber strap
Modern lighting technology meets vintage style in Sunlite's Low Rider LED Bullet. The bullet shape hearkens back to the era of generator-powered headlights, but this modern torch features three LED lights to brighten your way through nighttime streets. It runs on two C-cell batteries (sold separately) for hours of use, and the two modes let you choose between a steady beam and a flashing beam. This light mounts easily on your fork or under your headset spacers to shed light on all your night time rides.
- 10 watt, 650 lumen LED headlight - USB rechargeable 1100 mAh li-ion polymer battery - 6 modes including constant, boost, super bright, pulsating, daytime flash, and auto mode - Auto mode is environmentally responsive - Daytime flash mode enhances safety - Includes mounts for handlebars from 18-48mm and a GoPro style mount - Low battery warning and battery level indicator (double click button to check) - Tool free installation
- 35 lumen LED - Built-in Li-Ion USB rechargeable battery - 2 ~ 7 hour run time per charge - Low battery, charging, and fully charged indicator - Includes USB charging cable - 3 modes (2 Steady and 1 Flashing) - Multi-fit rubber strap - Water resistant
- 1.5 watt, 100-lumen USB-rechargeable headlight - 4 steady modes and 2 flash settings - Low-battery indicator
- 6-watt, 500-lumen USB-rechargeable headlight - 4 steady modes and 1 flash setting - Alloy LED housing - Low-battery indicator
- USB rechargeable 19 lumen safety light - 6 to 12 hour run tim per charge - 3 modes including 2 solid and 1 flashing mode - Multi-fit rubber strap mounting - Low battery indicator
Page 1 of 6 Next page